Our Greatest Treasures

Our Greatest Treasures

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Off to the Hill Tribes

Tomorrow morning we leave for the hill tribe country of Thailand. I am almost 60 years old and never dreamed I would be feeling like Indiana Jones at this point of my life. What an incredible privilege we have to share the Word of God with these precious gentle people. They have no idea of the crazy, materialistic life we live in our beautiful country and they have very little hope and comfort that we get constantly from out wonderful Lord because they know so very little about Him and what He has taught us. It is so good to think about the rudiments of our faith and again realize what an incredible God we serve. He has been so intentional about the whole history of man and yet we still don't trust Him about such small problems of our life. It has been very encouraging for me to think through all this. I am just pray that their ears, hearts and minds will be able to comprehend what the Lord wants them to. If you are reading this and understand what I am saying--please pray for us--we desperately need God's Holy Spirit to be controlling all of us.

If my children are reading this--I love you all so so much. Remember what I always ask you to promise??You are loved and prayed for constantly.
Mommaglo

5 comments:

sonshinejudi said...

I wanted to give you my blogspot address www.sonshinejudi.blogspot.com
I can't guarantee witty rapport by I will promise to keep it Christ honoring. We really missed you in S.S. Pastor David did an awesome job on Sunday morning. Can't wait till next service. You are truly a blessed woman! God loves you and so do I!

Kate Rudd said...

tomorrow's headline:
"Back From the Hill Tribes"
-mommaglo tells all-

:)
Glad it was a safe trip!

RRobinson said...

Dear Mrs. Rudd, I wanted to just get in touch with you. This is Rachel Holtzhouse Robinson. I pray that the trip went well and I will definitely be checking back here to see how it went. I've been looking at pictures of all those beautiful grandchildren you have (I've been looking at everyone's blogspots). You are so blessed and they are blessed to have you!

Ang said...

mom,
it's been a year!

did you forget your password?

i think you should either revive "MOMSTRUTH" or start a new one.

Your short-lived blog voice is greatly missed.

Ang said...

so...momma glo. you are actually off to the villages of mexico now.
will you ever post again? your voice has been heard a little bit lately, but only in comments....your readers are waiting, anxiously hoping that you'll grace us with your blog presence again.

please?