Our Greatest Treasures

Our Greatest Treasures

Friday, June 01, 2007








Mommaglo is alive..............

Hello, I am alive!

Wow it has been almost two years since I have hit this blog. I first created it to journal a little of some of my personal thoughts--then I realized "what are you thinking woman???, do you really want the whole world to know your most intimate thoughts???" Today, however I decided I would start using this great space to let anyone who wants to, get to know the incredible family that Jesus has blessed me with. I will start today with Emma and Liam, since they just had their last day of school today and were honored for some of their accomplishments in this morning's assembly. Liam was given the character quality of "Faith" and given some very high awards for his fitness level and for the fact that he had run 30 MILES!!! I am amazed. Emma made ALL A's this year with her very busy schedule, plus was awarded special awards for her fitness level also. She did 52 push-ups non-stop. Her character quality was "Self-control" I suppose that is why she was able to do all those push-ups.



Since they have just had their last day at school, I am hoping to get to see them more. Liam finishes soccer on Saturday and his team is undefeated--His dad is the coach. They are fun to watch--it's not such a big field to run on. That used to worry me so much when my sons had to run so so hard!!

Emma has a dance recital on the weekend of the 14,15,16th that we will get to attend. She just finished her gynastics season and was INCREDIBLE. I can't believe she does what she does!! My other 5 wonderful grandchildren will be featured soon--They are all incredible.
Labels: grandkids 1

No comments: