Our Greatest Treasures

Our Greatest Treasures

Friday, June 01, 2007

We are so EXCITED
















In just 9 days, Bill and I will have been married for 40 years!! But in just 7 or so days, we will get to see our two sweet grandchildren who live way way to far away. Our very thoughtful children are taking us all to a chalet in the woods near Traverse City for three days starting the 8th. Jaelyn and Addie hopefully will be coming soon and then we will have a few more days with them after our time at the chalet when Bill and I will take the four oldest up to our family cabin in Cedarville MI. We will be packing every minute with as much fun as we can. I am so so lonesome for these sweethearts. I am so very blessed to have so many of the family so close. God is merciful to me--his mercies are new every morning.




I am hoping their dad is going to bring us some videos of their soccer games--and we should hear all about the end of the year activities at school!!! I am so excited!!

No comments: