Our Greatest Treasures

Our Greatest Treasures

Monday, January 16, 2006

no one knows i am here

Monday, November 07, 2005

noone knows i'm here!!
One of my most important needs is to have a time where no one knows where I am or is telling me what to do. I realize that this is a great display of my independent nature--but I really do need that time and this will be the perfect place to get it--because noone knows I'm here on line :-). Having privacy is one of the reasons we bought this house 16 1/2 years ago. It had a totally fenced in backyard with a pool . The pool we had prayed for for about 20 years and the fence to breathe behind was very appreciated. The fence is now gone--it had been made from someone's barn wood--was very worn out even though we had painted and stained it MANY times. In it's place is a new fence that my dear children helped my husband to put up. It's one of the reasons I don't want to sell this house. I want my grandchildren to play safely behind this fence--away from the pool if they cannot swim yet.I can think of many reasons I do want to sell this house, but after seeing where my dear sister is living, I vowed I would never complain about my house again--then on the planeride back from the Carribbean Cruise, I added a whole addition to the back of the house!!! Sorry, Lord!

No comments: